Innovation is an important element in the digital strategy,
and will help ensure differentiation and competitiveness
Innovation is an important element in the digital strategy, and will help ensure differentiation and competitiveness
Digital Innovation requires more than just new ideas
- What is a Corporate start-up, a Lighthouse project or Business Unit-driven innovation – and what are the advantages / disadvantages of the different approaches
- How do we ensure we get our customers’ needs and the right customer experience captured and into our product – should we create an MVP, Wireframe, Prototype or use Ideation and Design Thinking in our innovation process?
- How do we go from idea to development and to launch of our product on the market (locally / globally)?
I can help you answer all these questions, so you can get a good head start on your digital innovation journey.
In our collaboration around digital innovation, we will:
- Take a fresh look at your existing products/solutions/services to see, if we can rethink/digitalize them
- See if we can create new digital products/solutions/services around your existing portfolio
- Brainstorm, how data can enable new insights for you and your customers – and what it will take
- Evaluate if there are new ways of going to market – e.g. new business models, channels etc.
I have worked with digital innovation for over 20 years and have among other things built an innovation department at Microsoft, where we started and launched 5 new business initiatives globally.
This led to i.a. reviews with Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer and Satya Nadella – Microsoft’s 3 CEO’s.
I have also started my own company which – in just 4½ years – became a global market leader with customers and partners in 50+ countries.
I therefore have lots of hands-on experience and can help you all the way from idea generation to building the right product that will make a difference on the market.
Need help with digital innovation?